Saturday, November 7, 2009

Henry is 3 months today



I hope to add to this, definitely with some pictures too. This week he weighed 17 lbs and is a good 26 inches long. The MSPI diet has made a huge difference when he eats, but he still screams sometimes (but I'm pretty sure it's gas pain, not protein intolerance). We go for a 6 week follow up with GI on Wednesday.

In the last couple of weeks he's been having longer wakeful periods, laughing, tracking objects, and now reaching for things. He's got a gorgeous bow-shaped mouth and such a friendly smile. Seriously he will melt your heart when he flashes you a grin. People still can't figure out who he looks like, but is resembling Pierce more as he gets older. Sadly these days are flying by~ I'm trying so hard to have time with just the two of us, to treasure these fleeting days.

3 comments:

shanfran said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up! Alex is probably going to be our last baby, so I am trying to hold on to the snugly baby days as long as I can too. Can't wait to see more pics of your little guy!

Ann Marie said...

My little biy had GI problems as a baby too. I feel so bad now.. because I always remember WISHING he would get older.. so he could out grow the spitting up and be a happy boy.
I feel so bad that I don't remember much of him as a baby.. other than that there were always PROBLEMS.
I'm glad to see your finding joy with your little one each day.. :)

Ann Marie said...

Sorry.. " biy should have been boy!" oops!