Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You tell me... is he walking?

So, Pierce took a couple steps 2 weeks ago (for Ryan, of course), but once he realized his "goal" was out of reach, he plopped to the floor to crawl... I have had a hard time "counting it" since I think he was just distracted, and didn't really mean to walk.
Yesterday he took 3 tiny steps to get to the stroller. Now I'm more inclined to "count it" since he was only focused on his mission of chair-to-stroller, and there were no distractions or trickery.
I guess it's the teacher in me that struggles with giving credit of "mastery" if there was any chance his actions weren't deliberate. I'm a nerd. Maybe he's walking, maybe he isn't.... either way, he's pretty close!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

How come I just now find out you have a blog??

Kim said...

I love that you have a blog. I just figured how they work but now I can see your little pumpkin. He is so precious!